ECommerce WooCommerce Web Development SEO Masterclass


The most complete web design course on WooCommerce, at the end of this course you will be able to create your own eCommerce websites or charge clients for creating their eCommerce websites. We will be building an eCommerce store from scratch with WooCommerce. This course is focused on teaching web development fundamentals best practices. Unlike other WooCommerce courses, you will learn here how to properly plan for an eCommerce store, how to select a professional website template and theme to work with - install pre-designed demo websites, properly do eCommerce marketing including setting up a facebook store and google merchant - google shopping. As we build this website, we will be covering search engine optimisation (SEO) elements including: on-page SEO, technical SEO and off-page SEO. The course will cover how to do web-design with SEO in mind, covering the technical and on-page elements of SEO in parallel to web design.

What You will Learn?

  • Web design fundamentals
  • Wordpress website design
  • eCommerce business fundamentals
  • Search Engine Optimisation (on-page, technical, off-page)
  • eCommerce marketing - Facebook and Google marketing
  • WooCommerce website design


  • None


  • Creating a professional website
  • Creating a professional eCommerce website
  • Design Search Engine Optimised websites
  • Start web design business
    In this course section, we start the masterclass with planning for the eCommerce store we are going to build. We start the planning stage with selecting a good hosting provider, then we discuss product research - how to find the ideal product to sell on your online store.

    In this section we cover product research from a dropshipping perspective. Assuming you are creating an online store that can sell anything, we look it to how to find the right product to sell that are popular on Aliexpress. We will be using Aliexpress to find the products we will be selling in our online store.

    In this section we will be building the actual website. After planning, selecting what products we are going to sell and our focus keywords - we can now start to build the website. We start by registering a domain name, linked to the keyword for our business. We get a hosting package from domains and start by installing Wordpress from cPanel.

    In this section we discuss why it is important to have a blog associated with your eCommerces store. We discuss and learn about how to do research for blogging and put together a blog that will help enrich the content on your website. Data shows most people make a purchase online after reading about a product on a bog - therefore blogging can be strategic part of eCommerce web design.

    We complete our masterclass series by discussing one of the most important elements of SEO - off-page SEO and link-building. Building a website is 20% of the work done, the other 80% is what you do off-page to drive traffic to you website.

Tutor: Bertha Kgokong

Software Programmer And Tech Entrepreneur

Software Programmer and Tech Entrepreneur, i have extensive experience in Software Development - end-to-end in most platforms, Business Processes and Entrepreneurship. I am a fully qualified Engineer, with a Bachelors Degree and Masters in Business Administration - with over 17 years of professional experience. I am also an entrepreneur with a couple of award winning ventures and projects in Software Development.